cause your
touch
makes everything perfect
tag please or die
florence says hi :D

Florence, over-hyperactive. I (L) eating chocolates, and I'm a klutz,as well as a trouble-maker :D I'm fourteen, and July the 15th would be awesome. I love being cheeky and childish. That's the part of me that'll never grow up. I have a mind of a five-year-old and I love putting a smile on people's faces. So if you're down, I'm always here. Netball's my passion, and I'm loving it. I'm hoping for fairytales and miracles to happen ^^. I may be naive at times, but you can't cheat me. Currently attached with baby♥, and still counting on. I'm tremendously spontaneous and hyperactive most of the times. I love sweet things, they simply melt my heart. Equal Equation, L'ove.


affiliates

`o8o9 CLIQUES!
ALVIN OR ALVIN LOW AMIRA AMIRAH AQILAH ASYIQIN AZIRA CARLYN CHERRY CHONGTENG CRYSTAL DEBBIE DICKSON DINAH DENISE.L DEXTER DEE DYLAN EILEEN ELENA ELIDA FION FREDA HAKIM HUIWEN HUIYING HANNAH
ILIYASA JASLIN JEREMY JIAYI JINGWEN JUSTIN JONATHAN KAIXUAN KIMBERLY KAIMIN KELVIN.LWJ KELVIN LESMIN LOUIS MRS SEET MARTIN MISTIKA NABILA NICHELLE NINGYI QIANYAN QUNXIANG REBECCA RACHEL RACHEL SAHIDAH SHAUNA SHAFIQ SENG LEONG SHERYL SHILI SIHUI SIYAH VERON WEISHAN WEI ZHANG XAVIER XUAN YI YANI YANG JIA YENSHAN YUHENG YUANJIN ZAYYANI ZICHANG ZHAOHUA ZHIMIN
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 11:53 AM
Gone.

Yes darling, this is perfect :)

Its Thursday, and its cutting close to the end of the holidays. Tomorrow, would be the TPSS Soft Lauch, sigh. I think its gonna be boring, if there's no much fun in it :( And worse, baby's not going to be there. Huh, abandone-r. Hahs... Sigh, I'm feeling kinda blue right now. Its killing me, 'cause all I ever want all comes right down to you.

Its my favourite kind of weather today, except for the raining heavily part. I want the dark clouds, the cool wind, and the wide big field, or space, alone :) And probably, baby would be in the picture with me :) Sigh, good things always comes to an end. Pooooooooosh.

I haven't started showering and everything. Gonna be in Bila's house in 1 hour for the English project :) Alright, I shall go start washing up now. Oh yes, I wanna watch Remember Me, :) Baby, we still have those free tickets to the movies, remember ? :D
iloveyou sweetheart, and thanks, for the super super sweet message in the morning :)
♥,xoxo.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Fearless. Don't let me go. Infinite cold. I can't breathe. Lovelies. 'Cause I want it all. Another time and place. A thousand miles away. Thoughts of you, Cupidity,
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS