cause your
touch
makes everything perfect
tag please or die
florence says hi :D

Florence, over-hyperactive. I (L) eating chocolates, and I'm a klutz,as well as a trouble-maker :D I'm fourteen, and July the 15th would be awesome. I love being cheeky and childish. That's the part of me that'll never grow up. I have a mind of a five-year-old and I love putting a smile on people's faces. So if you're down, I'm always here. Netball's my passion, and I'm loving it. I'm hoping for fairytales and miracles to happen ^^. I may be naive at times, but you can't cheat me. Currently attached with baby♥, and still counting on. I'm tremendously spontaneous and hyperactive most of the times. I love sweet things, they simply melt my heart. Equal Equation, L'ove.


affiliates

`o8o9 CLIQUES!
ALVIN OR ALVIN LOW AMIRA AMIRAH AQILAH ASYIQIN AZIRA CARLYN CHERRY CHONGTENG CRYSTAL DEBBIE DICKSON DINAH DENISE.L DEXTER DEE DYLAN EILEEN ELENA ELIDA FION FREDA HAKIM HUIWEN HUIYING HANNAH
ILIYASA JASLIN JEREMY JIAYI JINGWEN JUSTIN JONATHAN KAIXUAN KIMBERLY KAIMIN KELVIN.LWJ KELVIN LESMIN LOUIS MRS SEET MARTIN MISTIKA NABILA NICHELLE NINGYI QIANYAN QUNXIANG REBECCA RACHEL RACHEL SAHIDAH SHAUNA SHAFIQ SENG LEONG SHERYL SHILI SIHUI SIYAH VERON WEISHAN WEI ZHANG XAVIER XUAN YI YANI YANG JIA YENSHAN YUHENG YUANJIN ZAYYANI ZICHANG ZHAOHUA ZHIMIN
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 3:17 PM
Don't let me go.

But hell, I'm still so afraid.

Its Monday, supposedly the start of the holidays, mhm. Supposedly. Was supposed to meet up with Haziq and the guys today, around now. But I can't, 'cause I gotta stay home and babysit my bro, who got his leg broken due to sheer idiocy. Sigh, I'm bored. I don't feel like studying, at all. I feel like running, to someplace where my dream place has always been. The sea, the sand, a wide open space, the wind on my face, and that's all. But then again, reality has never been that perfect.

I've just watched all the way till episode 11 of The Mentalist. I couldn't find the next episode, how stupid is that. And that is the only episode that links up to the rest of the episodes that are in the folder, which I can't watch now, 'cause I can't watch that episode, sigh. Currently listening to 'Crazy For This Girl' by Evan and Jaron, quite nice, :) Mondays, are supposed to be days out with the whole family, usually during for the holidays, but now, there's no more. Somehow, I'm spending more and more time alone, rather then being around people, and I don't know why. No people, not suffering from depression here. Mhm, I think I think better when I'm alone, but I hate being alone. I can't stand even 5 minutes of it, to think about it.

Gah, I wanna watch 'The Notebook'. I have the movie download and ready to watch in this laptop, but Kenny has yet to convert it, so I can't open the thing! :( 'Sides, I wanna watch it with baby, :D But he's always busy nowadays. Hardly talk to him these days much, already. We're meeting up tomorrow, in the wee hours of the morning, I think. To burn off some calories by going jogging. Oh well, who knows. Maybe the plan's gonna change again.

Dad and Mum are in Malaysia, but I think they're back already. Mhm, and I'll probably be stuck at home for this whole day. Mundane. How I wish, I was down at the beach with the guys. This sucks, big time. And I wanna go to the movies. Sigh, I can't breathe, i need real entertainment :(
♥,xoxo.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Infinite cold. I can't breathe. Lovelies. 'Cause I want it all. Another time and place. A thousand miles away. Thoughts of you, Cupidity, Harsh words. I wanna,
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS