cause your
touch
makes everything perfect
tag please or die
florence says hi :D

Florence, over-hyperactive. I (L) eating chocolates, and I'm a klutz,as well as a trouble-maker :D I'm fourteen, and July the 15th would be awesome. I love being cheeky and childish. That's the part of me that'll never grow up. I have a mind of a five-year-old and I love putting a smile on people's faces. So if you're down, I'm always here. Netball's my passion, and I'm loving it. I'm hoping for fairytales and miracles to happen ^^. I may be naive at times, but you can't cheat me. Currently attached with baby♥, and still counting on. I'm tremendously spontaneous and hyperactive most of the times. I love sweet things, they simply melt my heart. Equal Equation, L'ove.


affiliates

`o8o9 CLIQUES!
ALVIN OR ALVIN LOW AMIRA AMIRAH AQILAH ASYIQIN AZIRA CARLYN CHERRY CHONGTENG CRYSTAL DEBBIE DICKSON DINAH DENISE.L DEXTER DEE DYLAN EILEEN ELENA ELIDA FION FREDA HAKIM HUIWEN HUIYING HANNAH
ILIYASA JASLIN JEREMY JIAYI JINGWEN JUSTIN JONATHAN KAIXUAN KIMBERLY KAIMIN KELVIN.LWJ KELVIN LESMIN LOUIS MRS SEET MARTIN MISTIKA NABILA NICHELLE NINGYI QIANYAN QUNXIANG REBECCA RACHEL RACHEL SAHIDAH SHAUNA SHAFIQ SENG LEONG SHERYL SHILI SIHUI SIYAH VERON WEISHAN WEI ZHANG XAVIER XUAN YI YANI YANG JIA YENSHAN YUHENG YUANJIN ZAYYANI ZICHANG ZHAOHUA ZHIMIN
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 5:29 PM
I can't breathe.


'Cause I know, how much you mean to me, but do you?

Its Friday, and today is the last day of school in Bedok, and also, marking the end of Term One. Everyone was excited today, about the new tees and everything. The atmosphere was high, but I just couldn't savour in it. I feel so... outta place. Haaaaaah, anyway. Nicholas Sparks is the best love story writer, Big.Time.All.Times. Read finished "The Notebook" yesterday, in just one day! :D Haha, it was so addictive and sensual! :D Made me horny somehow :O Teehees. I just finished watching "A Walk To Remember". God, its sweet to the max! :) Somehow, it gives you the feeling, that you wanna be there, but don't wanna be in that kinda situation. Its sad, cried at the ending. Awwwwwwwwwwww. Oh! And Mandy Moore is hot! :O Hahs, she's sweet-looking. I'mma buy all the books of Nicholas Sparks now!

I feel like, I'm falling apart, just not yet. I need you baby. Somehow, we're spending and talking lesser and lesser together. Today, when I really spent some time with you, talking. It felt so strange, like I haven't talked to you for years. And I felt like a stranger, somehow. No matter how much I know it felt different. But I love you all the same, sweetheart. Its been two years, how can I not? God, but there's another five hours from now, before I can talk to you again, sigh. This is getting so hard.

Hah, anyway, school today, was awesome. Cleaned up the class and all. Had no mood for studying at all. Hah, oh! And our English NPPA's about sex! :) Teehees, one golden phrase! : "And here we are, wondering whether to have sex, but people are already doing it like rabbits."
Classic huh. Pssssssssht.

Alright, I think I should end here. I have nothing else to say. My blog's so dead, please revive it people! :D God, I have second thoughts about having a blog now. Feel like changing to tumblr, or onsugar, teehees, :)
♥,xoxo.

/Sigh, I really need you,baby.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Lovelies. 'Cause I want it all. Another time and place. A thousand miles away. Thoughts of you, Cupidity, Harsh words. I wanna, One last time, Love Drunk.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS